SMG Premium Seating Runner - Club in Wichita, Kansas
This position ensures efficient, quality guest service while maintaining a high energy level and positive attitude, serving our premium guests in the Club and Loge area.
- Take orders to guests in a timely manner.
- Restock supplies in premium seating areas, pantry and other areas as assigned and as needed.
- Check inventory in and out, and ensure inventory counts are accurate.
- Make sure work area is clean.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Follow rules and regulations of SMG Food & Beverage.
- Interact with guests and team members in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Reports to Club Manager in appropriate uniform, for assigned location.
- Follows all rules and regulations which apply to the Savor Division of SMG.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Manager.
- Basic working knowledge of food and beverage, helpful.
- Ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
- Positive attitude and neat appearance.
- Must speak and understand English.
- Food Handler's Permit or ability to obtain one upon hire.
- Attend all SMG Alcohol and Policy Training Classes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Food handler certificate required from Health Department.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work with co-workers, volunteers and all levels of staff.
Skills and Abilities:
- Positive, customer service oriented attitude at all times.
- Knowledge of sanitary practices.
- Maintains proper grooming and dress code standards.
- Work ethic encourages strong urgency and quality in a team environment.
- Ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail.
Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays. Eligible to work in United States.
This position requires stooping and lifting up to 40 lbs, substantial standing and walking.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled