SMG Human Resources/Office Assistant in West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for the HR/Office Assistant for SMG/Corporate. Temp to Perm opportunity!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees and coordinates the Salary Administration process
- Organizes and maintains confidential employee files and HR related files
- Tracks attendance for the corporate office
- Conducts annual and routine HR audits
- Organizes events for corporate office (holiday parties, mailings, etc.)
- Assists department in carrying out various HR programs and procedures for all company employees
- Coordinates the distribution of all HR department materials and communication
- Manage Outgoing/Incoming Mail, FedEx/UPS. Works with FedEx/UPS should any issues arise
- Acts as company liaison with outside vendors to ensure office and kitchen are fully stocked and operational
- Answer the front door, greets guests and direct them to appropriate party
- Filing and record-keeping of all documentation for HR Department
- Maintains and compiles departmental reports weekly, monthly, and as otherwise directed
- Arranges coverage or fills-in for Administrative Assistants as necessary
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Superior organizational skills and must be able to work independently
- Excellent time management and follow through skills
- Works well in a high pace team environment
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Requires a basic understanding of general Human Resources administration
- Must have excellent computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and the ability to learn an HRIS system
- This position requires excellent, and demonstrable, written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years administrative experience in a corporate environment required
- Previous editing experience helpful
- Some light lifting maybe involved, must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Ariel Popa SMG Corporate 300 Conshohocken State Road, Suite 450 West Conshohocken, PA 19428
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 610-729-1023.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled