Lockheed Martin Cyber Intel Analyst Senior - DC in Washington, District Of Columbia
Description: Lockheed Martin invites you to step up to one of today’s most daunting yet rewarding challenges as a Lockheed Martin Cyber Security professional. You’ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Point of Sales Financial Assets, Critical infrastructure, Transportation, Automation and the uninterrupted flow of materials throughout the world which keeps our modern life moving. Here, you’ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat prediction, detection and eradication before an adversary could gain a foot hold, using industry leading methodologies and tools. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you’ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the vast resources of Lockheed Martin Corporation to keep cyber threats at bay.
The candidate will be a member of the Lockheed Martin Cyber Solutions Team supporting a US Government and commercial customer. The candidate will perform Operations and Maintenance Support by applying Subject Matter Expertise in vulnerability assessments and penetration testing, including abilities to identify potential repercussions, troubleshoot issues, determine required corrective actions, implement system modifications provide recommendations and solicit feedback from the customer and workforce to achieve all project objectives.
Desired Skills: • Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
• Ability to work well with other organizations and personnel with disparate backgrounds.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating Internet information from social media, chats, forums, darknet, Tor network, news feeds, internet relay chats and other sources of data openly available on the Internet.
- Capable of performing a prioritized assessment of the data to identify the most critical and reliable data in order to identify , bitcoins, locations, accounts, services, travels, email addresses, IP addresses and other pattern of life data in an effort to determine physical attribution of an Internet identity.
- Capable of creating intelligence and investigative reports which represent the steps taken, the data sources reviewed and the conclusions drawn from the evaluation of the Internet information.
- Demonstrated experience in using cyber intelligence tools and software tools to actively search and mine the publicly available Internet and the darknet/deep web.
- Advanced understanding of the methods used by cyber-criminals to hide themselves on the Internet, how the cyber-criminals conduct online business and what are the various market places and forums the cyber-criminals operate within.
- Capable to use technology solutions to actively search, analyze and prioritize the various market places and cyber-criminals to identify high value targets for the USPIS investigators.
- Demonstrated experience to represent analysis and research results using tabular, pictorial or graphical techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in such visual tools as Microstrategy, Tableau and/or i2 Analyst Notebook.
- Demonstrated experience with delivering summary results to various levels of an organization in formats which are easy to understand; showing conclusions and relationships.
• CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required) CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, RHCE
• CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation - US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Willingness to submit to a Tier 5 Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.