DXC Technology Project Architect- Clearable in United States
Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The best corporate citizens globally. DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise
For more information, visit www.dxc.technology
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Project Architect. Position can be filled anywhere within the US.
This role will be supporting the Department of Homeland Security and its Continuous Diagnostic and Mitigation (CDM) program.
Provides cybersecurity architectural expertise to managers and technical staff. Develops cybersecurity architectures and deliverable artifacts for an enterprise federal agency. Takes cybersecurity solution strategy and applies this to client federated and non-federated environments to meet functional requirements. Advises integration team on selection of technical purchases and their placement with regards to security, processing, data storage, data access and applications. Advises management team on feasibility of future cybersecurity projects within agency. Helps to create overall cybersecurity strategy when required.
Education and Experience
• BS in Computer Science or related field required, Masters preferred.
• Experience developing conceptual, logical, and technical security architectures
• Knowledge of existing standards, frameworks, models, and methods for developing and implementing security architectures
• Minimum of 5 years of security architecture experience with at least 10 years of IT enterprise experience
• Broad IT Knowledge base with key technologies to include but not limited to: HBSS, ACAS, IPS/IDS, firewalls, proxies, encryption, SIEM, virtualization
• Excellent leadership, communication, and relationship skills to articulate advanced technical topics and build consensus among senior business and technical stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal and collaborations skills working in a team-oriented environment
• Strong understanding of the application of NIST 800-53 controls
• Experience identifying and assessing business impacts to proposed changes to a largely technical solution or enterprise operations
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to adhere to defined processes & procedures, and suggest improvements
• Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Position required EOD Clearance. Applicants must be clearable in order to gain a clearance once they have been hired.
• Prefer overall strong background in systems engineering, security engineering, architecting, enterprise integration, and interoperability in a complex systems environment
• Knowledge of emerging cybersecurity technologies
• Experience modeling data, message, and service interoperability
• Understanding of technical, operational, and management issues related to design, development, and deployment of complex and distributed systems
• Understanding of interrelationships between critical infrastructure protection and cybersecurity
• Familiarity with DHS Cybersecurity programs such as Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
• ITIL foundations certification
• Knowledge and experience with C&A processes in Federal environments, preferably with experience utilizing the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) for complex systems or networks
Job ServicesTitle: Project Architect- ClearableLocation: United StatesRequisition ID: 1682438
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities