Lockheed Martin Proposal Coordinator in Sunnyvale, California
Description: Perform as a Proposal Coordinator by supporting a team of proposal professionals, specifically proposal managers and proposal teams. As a member of the Proposal Operations team, you will support Lockheed Martin Space in their pursuits such as:
The next mission to MARS
Next generation Global Positioning Satellites
New satellites performing in new, innovative ways
Advanced development concepts and technologies
The Proposal Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Proposal Operations organization in two broad areas: 1) Proposal Operations infrastructure, libraries, SharePoint and database maintenance and 2) direct administrative support to proposal teams.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills are critical to success in this role due to the need to support multiple levels of management, as well as potential multiple projects or proposals at one time.
The successful candidate has a demonstrated ability to:
• Communicate well with employees at multiple organizational levels; written, verbal, and some presentation skills needed.
• Develop and manage products using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Upload, manage, and coordinate documents in SharePoint
• Research and analyze data and information
• Support the swift formation of a proposal team, providing shred/burst support, SharePoint population of critical start up documentation, and other team support as necessary
Must be able to obtain TS/SCI clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet and maintain eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship required.
Desired Skills: • Demonstrated ability to support proposal managers and volume leads
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience
• Current TS/SCI clearance
• Demonstrated experience with SharePoint and Microsoft Office Products.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work well within a diverse team.
• Demonstrated excellent communication, presentation and team building skills.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task in the support of multiple simultaneous proposals.
• Interact constructively and effectively with differing levels of leadership and staff.
• Must be able to travel as required as this position may require travel.
• Ability to work more than standard workweek hours as needed for proposal activities.
• Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance (US Citizenship required).
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.