SMG Warehouse Runner in Reading, Pennsylvania
Position Summary: To replenish concourse food stands and alcohol areas with all product needed throughout an event.
- Retrieve restock sheets from Concessions Manager.
- Use 2 way radio to communicate with stands and management.
- Work with team member to pick and deliver items to appropriate area.
- Pre-check all draft beer hookups to ensure readiness before event.
- Check C02 levels of all tanks, main, and portable carts.
- Once event begins, roam the concourse to check alcohol outlets needs.
- Pay close attention to vendors/hawkers for needs.
- Help clean up and organize warehouse at end of event.
- Help breakdown vending carts. Help with counts of product.
- Must be able to lift over 50lbs.
- Team Oriented.
- Must be able to endure 3-5 hours of constant work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled