Lockheed Martin Threat Intelligence- Raleigh, NC in Raleigh, North Carolina
Description: Lockheed Martin invites you to step up to one of today’s most daunting yet rewarding challenges as a Lockheed Martin Cyber Security professional. You’ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Point of Sales Financial Assets, Critical infrastructure, Transportation, Automation and the uninterrupted flow of materials throughout the world which keeps our modern life moving. Here, you’ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat prediction, detection and eradication before an adversary could gain a foot hold, using industry leading methodologies and tools. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you’ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the vast resources of Lockheed Martin Corporation to keep cyber threats at bay.
The candidate will be a member of the Lockheed Martin Cyber Solutions Team supporting a US Government and commercial customer. You will need to provide data analysis skills to identify trends and patterns. Resources with programming skills for improved automation is preferred.
• Experience in Anomali and/or ThreatConnect Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) implementations. Personnel with strong data integration experience between multiple intelligence source feeds and Splunk preferred.
• Experience evaluating systems and network devices and enterprise networks for IA vulnerabilities
• Familiarity with common network vulnerability/penetration testing methodologies and tools
• Experience analyzing commercial and open source intelligence feeds, adding context, and sharing key findings through executive briefings
• Provide expertise for developing and implementing a company’s cyber threat intelligence capability, federated across multiple operational units.
• Experience developing Splunk queries/dashboards
• Comfortable writing API integrations and working with a variety of security related technologies in a dynamic customer environment
• Linux/Unix software development proficiency in any of the following languages; Java, Python, C++
• Experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
• CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required) CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, RHCE, CPTE or CEH
• CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation - US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Willingness to submit to a Tier 5 Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
• Experience working in the areas of (intelligence, information security, network forensics, insider threat).
• Excellent knowledge of a wide variety of security solutions and technologies, including: Linux, Network architecture/implementation/configuration experience, Firewall technologies, proxy technologies, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS), Malware/security experience
• Able to demonstrate expert level knowledge on how to enable indicator detection at every point along the kill chain.
• Possess analytical skills to make efficient and acceptable decisions.
• Create and support data processing pipelines and storage systems for threat intelligence data.
• Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
• Ability to work well with other organizations and personnel with disparate backgrounds.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.