Curtiss-Wright Corporation Machine Operator in Prince George, Virginia
- Assemble a small range of simple products to meet production targets and achieve internal and external customer satisfaction levels
- Set-up equipment used in the production of the company's product in order to carry out the manufacturing processes
- May be responsible for in-process inspection
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of experience in a manufacturing role.
- Any additional experience in electronics and/or robotics is an asset.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled