SMG Box Office Cashier in Ontario, California
Position Title: Box Office Cashier
Reports To: Box Office Supervisor/Box Office Manager
Classification: Part-time, Non-Exempt
Position Summary: To assist guests of the Citizens Business Bank Arena with the purchase of tickets for specified events.
- Greets and welcomes guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Receives payment for ticket purchases and makes proper change.
- Maintains accurate accounting of cash
- Maintains accurate cash handling procedures at all times.
- Answers questions regarding Box Office procedures as specified by the promoter and Citizens Business Bank Arena.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Customer Service and cashing handling experience a plus
The Citizen Business Bank Arena facility.
Basic cash handling procedures.
Accurately count and handle money.
Follow directions and effectively perform the work.
Greet guests in a friendly manner and be professional at all times.
Stay calm under pressure.
Make change accurately.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
This position requires sitting and working on the computer as well as the phone; assisting with duty manager requirements for events which would include standing and walking;
Occasionally, bending, stooping, and lifting may be required. Position may subject to adverse conditions and irregular schedules.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled