Lockheed Martin Supplier Quality Engineer in Moorestown Township, New Jersey
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Perform Supplier Quality Engineering duties for a wide range of mechanical, electro-mechanical, and electrical parts and assemblies:
- Purchase Order requirements flow-down
- Supplier capability and risk assessments
- Resolution of supplier caused defects including containment, root cause analysis, and corrective action
- Resolution of material problem reports and material review board requests
Must be able to travel to supplier locations, at times on short notice.
Desired Skills: - Familiarity with SAP quality transactions
- Knowledge of AS9100
- Greenbelt certification
- Ability to develop and present metrics
- Knowledge of estimating, and basis of estimate creating
- Technical skills: mechanical or electrical engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform root cause analysis
- Understanding of the Material Review Board process
- Understanding of supplier quality processes
- Outstanding time management and task prioritization
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.