Honeywell Senior Engineer in Madurai, India
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Use your fresh new skill set to provide value added features to our customers
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for
20 Design Engineering
20 Requirements Gathering
20 Verification and Validation
* YOU MUST HAVE *
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
* WE VALUE *
- Minimum 3 6 years of experience in Microsoft Dot.Net technologies
- Work experience in C#.net, Asp.net, MVVM, SQL Server, WPF, WCF
- Work experience in web and desktop application developments
- Good knowledge in OOAD & OOPs concepts
- Good in communication and team player
- Exposure in web services, API and integration frameworks
- Exposure in SharePoint
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Remote Access Required
- Job ID: HRD41700
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ELCOT- SEZ, PLOT NO.1, ILANDAIKULAM RING ROAD, NEAR : PANDIKOIL, KARUPPAYURANI POST, Madurai, TN 625020 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.