SMG Dishwasher in Long Beach, California
Reports To: Executive Steward
FLSA Status: Hourly
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an excellent and immediate opening for a Dishwasher at the Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center.
This position wsahes and properly stores all dishes, trays, eating utensils, cups and small equipment for the department, while maintaining the dishroom and dish machine in a sanitary and organized condition.
- Clean dishes, glassware, pots, pans, silverware and kitchen items including storage racks, floors, walls, dish area and any other items requested.
- Ensure that all ppm levels for sanitizer on dish machine and pot sinks are at specific requirements for health standards.
- Keep utensil racks, dish storage area, mop room, banquet area, dish closets, garbage cans, glassware storage area, bakeware storage and any other areas for kitchen wares storage clean and orderly.
- Set up, break down, clean and polish dish machine, including arms, screens and baskets.
- Remove trash from dishroom and place in dumpster. Clean and sanitize garbage cans and keep clean liners in cans at all times.
- Clean and keep dishroom area neat.
- Place all utensils, items, glassware, pots, pans and all other kitchen supplies in proper storage.
- Keep all lowerators clean, polished and neatly stored.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required.
Requires lifting up to 40lbs on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to work in extemes of cold to heat. Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
SMG is an equal Opportunity/ Affirmative action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled