Anthem Dir Clinical Info & Rep PS8157 in Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Dir Clinical Info & Rep PS8157
Location: United States
Field: Reporting & Data Analysis
Requisition #: PS8157
Post Date: 4 days ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem , Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve atone of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company
Director, Clinical Information and Reporting
The Clinical Quality team is in search of a leader to manage several key functions within our team. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Prioritize and develop a framework for evaluating effectiveness and return on investment for a variety of interventions and programs implemented by business partners across all lines of business. Framework and outcomes should demonstrate value provided by interventions and opportunities for improving HEDIS Gap Closure Rates. Support various initiatives by conducting ROI and gap closure/effectiveness studies.
• Transform clinical analytics functionality by optimizing data processing and storage within Teradata and SQL environments. Prior experience with Teradata, SQL, SAS, and database optimization and management. Prior experience managing technical associates. Develop relationships with key business partners to ensure timelines are established for receipt of data and processing time within teams is optimized. Data needs to be standardized and ready for reporting use.
• Directs internal and external reporting and informatics functions for clinical data to perform substantive, comprehensive quantitative analyses to facilitate data-driven decision making and position the company competitively relative to outcomes, clinical operations and profitability.
• Prior experience in database management, vendor collaboration around KPI’s/expected improvement, and data capture, cross department collaboration.
• Lead and manage team members supporting functions outlined in job description.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Requires Bachelor’s degree and 9 years of experience in financial, utilization, and quality measures of health care, managed care information development, physician profiling reporting or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. MBA or MPH strongly preferred. Previous experience with Gaps In Care data, population health data, HEDIS rates and improvement strategies from a data lens. Previous experience with database management in a clinical quality setting preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran