Dell Technical Support Agent (English Speaker) in Casablanca, Morocco
Technical Support Agent (French Speaker)
Are you a brilliant problem solver who could provide front-line support for a game-changing, enterprise-wide support service? Do you want to be a hero to Dell’s customers by resolving their complex IT issues? Within Dell Services, we are looking for a Technical Support Agent to join our remote technical assistance team in Casablanca as well as providing telephone and email assistance to our European customers as part of the Dell Global Service Desk.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The technical Support Department is pleased to announce the recruitment of a Technical Support Agent who is fluent in French . His or her daily tasks include:
• Providing first-level support
• Using troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues
• Assigning incidents in line with documented guidelines and procedures
• Actively supporting the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident
• Clearly and concisely logging and tracking details of solutions provided to resolve customer issue while maintaining and updating customer database
• Fluent in French
• Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
• Excellent telephone and customer handling skills
• Ability to handle stressful situations and deal professionally with irate customers
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.