SMG Operations Staff in Branson, Missouri
The Operations Services will assist the Operations Supervisor with the daily activities required to run, maintain, and service the facility and events
- Work under direct supervision of operations supervisor to ensure that all setup activities and custodial needs consistent with facility wide standards for all events as needed. Making sure turnarounds and changeovers are done in a timely manner.
- Assist in the coordination of the Operations activities with other departments and event related contractors to assure facility readiness and smooth operation of events.
- Meet with appropriate staff to outline work that must be done for the day/week.
- Ensure all job assignments are completed during events and shifts.
- Submit maintenance request orders for repairs and damages.
- Interprets company policies to work safely and practice safety best practices.
- Follow employee dress code and grooming standards.
- Complete in-service training programs promoting cross-training; demonstrated setup, products, and safety methods and procedures.
- Ensures that all equipment is stored and maintained correctly.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required and a minimum of 1 years' experience performing building changeovers in an event facility with a demanding schedule along with 1 year supervisory experience.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons and others encountered in the course of employment.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and supervise staff.
- Professional presentation, appearance and work ethic.
- Knowledge of the operation, use and care of equipment, material, methods and practices used in facility operations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled