NV Employer Light Duty Mechanic in Reno, Nevada
Position: Light Duty Mechanic.
Hours: Full time, 40 hours weekly, Monday-Friday. Hours may vary; two shifts now open--days and swing. Some Saturday work may be required; if so, schedule will be flexed.
Wage: $15-$20/hour, depending on experience, plus benefits. Employer will train.
This is a JobConnect job listing. To apply, please visit your nearest JobConnect office for a referral and bring your resume if you have one.
1. At least one year's vehicle repair experience required.
2. Minimum High School diploma or General Education equivalent.
3. Able to lift up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis.
4. At least a current class "C" driver's license required. Class A or B a plus.
5. Mechanic certifications a plus.
6. Own basic tools of the trade required.
7. Stick and wire feed welding skills a plus.
8. Employer will check references.
9. Employer conducts drug screen.
Some engine work, change tires, and welding of parts to get trucks running. Will learn to repair and overhaul company trucks and trailers and other autos.