Kelly Services Design Engineer Electrical in Redmond, Washington
Design Engineer Electrical, Redmond, WA
As a Design Engineer Electrical you will Interface with product development teams and coordinate product level test activities over the entire development lifecycle for new product and technology development programs.
Job Title: Design Engineer Electrical
Work Location: Redmond, WA
Projected Duration: 06/26/2017- 12/25/2017, Depending on workload and performance
Shift: 8 hour days / 5 days a week
Pay Rate: $56 to $63 an hour, Dependent on Experience
· Plan, develop, execute and document product test programs, including verification, for assigned projects.
· Work collaboratively with development teams to identify and appropriately address design quality and reliability issues during development.
· Ensure compliance with all applicable Quality System requirements and the proper utilization of established best practices related to product level test.
· Produce complete, concise, clear and technically correct work outputs.
· Actively participate in and contribute to improvements to design assurance processes and tools.
· Manage and execute product level test activities for assigned development programs and ensure compliance with applicable Quality System requirements.
· Review and modify product design inputs for completeness, adequacy and testability
· Develop product test plans and design verification protocols
· Coordinate verification executions and resolution of issues
· Compile product test results and create test reports
· Bachelor’s Degree Required.
· Master’s Degree Preferred.
· Must have at least 5 Years of experience in a similar role.
Please APPLY, if interested.
After applying to the position, follow up with me by email or phone, John Wisner, Kelly Services Engineering Recruiter, at 630.424.3622, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
Why Kelly®? Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]