Hilton Grand Vacations Company, LLC Pool Server (Part-Time)- HGV Sea World in Orlando, Florida
Hilton Grand Vacations / United States / Orlando, FL /Pool Server (Part-Time)- HGV Sea World
Performs duties and maintains a clean professional work area at all times. To assure our guests receive the highest standards of quality of beverage, food and service. Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and food to patrons of the grill area. Commitment and dedication to our Spirit of Service culture and Hilton Values is an expected behavior to be displayed towards our guests and team members at all times
What will I be doing?
As a Server you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Obtain knowledge and service of menu items and beverage brands as well as cocktail recipes, varieties of beer and wines, soda, water, sugars and other prepared beverages.
• Performs in accordance with all state regulations with regards to alcohol service and consumption.
• Serve hot and cold food to guests as needed in a timely manner.
• Follow all Steps of Service including, but not limited to: greeting/welcoming guests, upselling, establishing rapport, serving, pre-bussing, thanking guest, and inviting guest back.
• Collect monies for beverages served as well as food served in pool grill area.
• Keep area in and around bar grill clean and free of clutter.
• Perform general cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by your supervisor to adhere to health standards.
• Full knowledge of Micros and end of shift reports
• Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established and revised by HGVC from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
• Carries out all reasonable requests by management.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
• Minimum of one year previous bartending/serving experience in a hospitality environment required.
• High school Diploma or equivalent required.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• More than 1 year previous bartending/serving experience in a hospitality environment preferred.
• Alcohol Awareness Certification preferred.
• Food Safety Certification preferred.
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There’s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
Hilton Grand Vacations Club at SeaWorld - Rental/Retail
6924 Grand Vacations Way