Hilton Grand Vacations Company, LLC New Owner VIP Single Dip Sales Executive - Direct Sales in Orlando, Florida
Hilton Grand Vacations / United States / Orlando, FL /New Owner VIP Single Dip Sales Executive - Direct Sales
Direct Sales - New Owner VIP Single Dip Sales Executive
• Contact VIP members, to sell HGV point packages.
• Take inbound calls that are generated through direct marketing, web marketing and advertising campaigns to sell HGV club point packages.
What will I be doing?
As a New Owner VIP Single Dip Sales Executive you would be responsible for executing your position’s responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Contact Single Dip VIP members utilizing SalesForce.com to sell HGV points.
• Convert inbound calls to HGV club point owners.
• Make all required disclosures.
• Proficient in accessing the RCC database to obtain accurate owner information.
• Manage productive leads for call backs.
• Stay current and knowledgeable regarding prices, finance rules, First Day incentives, etc.
• Accurately complete sales worksheets…i.e. down payment, closing costs, monthly payments, etc.
• Keep supervisor informed of progress and challenges.
• Maintain a minimum of $30,000 in net sales per month.
• Maintain a minimum of 3 hours of talk time daily.
• Acceptable attendance which is defined as showing up on time and staying until the end of your scheduled shift.
• Adhere to sales guidelines as set forth by the department and company
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
• Valid Florida Real Estate License
• One year of timeshare sales experience required
• One year of basic knowledge required
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include 2-3 evening shifts per month, some weekends and holidays.
• Phone sales experience
• Proven track record
• Strong organizational skills
• Basic understanding of financing
• Excellent follow-up skills
• Strong relationship sales ability and empathy
• Ability to handle a high degree of rejection
• Able to overcome a variety of objections and maintain a strong closing ability
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There’s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
Hilton Grand Vacations Corporate Office at Metro West and Call Center
6355 Metrowest Boulevard