DENSO International America, Inc. Entry level Embedded Software Engineer in Mount Juliet, Tennessee
Entry level Software Engineer
Codes embedded software in light of customer specifications and requirements following approved design documents.
Works on embedded coding for Body Component System products such as: Instrument Clusters, Heads Up Display "HUD", cameras, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Basic understanding of general engineering principles and methodologies.
Basic knowledge of microcomputer, hardware, embedded software, development tools, and de-bugging methods in order to develop, configure, test and de-bug software.
Basic knowledge of Software Process Improvement (SPI), lifecycle models and process models.
Written and verbal communication and presentation skills to primarily gather or exchange information with internal and external customers on factual matters.
Customer service skills to interact and partner with a limited number of external customers related to business outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of C-programming preferred.
- Must have a previous internship or work experience focused on embedded software
- December 2017 or Alumni will be considered.
- DENSO will not consider May 2018 graduates at this time
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Req ID: 170000EE