Sava Senior Care Resident Care Specialist, CNA in McKinney, Texas
Resident Care Specialist Description
Provides services and care for residents and patients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides personal care and services such as: a) Assisting with activities of daily living (turning and positioning, toileting, bathing and grooming, feeding, and mobility) b) Obtains and records vital signs and weight as assigned. c) Accurately documents all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provides non-resident services such as, but not limited to, washing wheelchairs and cleaning resident / patient areas in compliance with infection control procedures.
- Contributes to the resident assessment and care plan.
- Makes routine rounds on each assigned resident and patient in accordance with established procedures.
- Promptly communicates any significant changes in behavior or condition to supervisor.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Resident Care Specialist Requirements
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or related experience and / or training.
- Successful completion of State-approved Nursing Assistant Certification course.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID #:: 207813
Facility Name:: North Park, Mckinney, TX
Functional Area:: Nursing
Facility Address:: 1720 N. Mcdonald
Position Type:: Full-Time
Location:: McKinney, TX - 75069