GBA Design Technician I in Lenexa, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/ada/r/jobs/10374304 We are currently looking for an experienced Design Technician to support our Water Environment Group. This position will work exclusively for an outside client and will not be located with the GBA offices. The applicant will be completing work in the areas of water resources (i.e. stormwater and sanitary design). The position includes minimal field investigations, review of pipe CCTV, design of improvements, and drafting of construction drawings and exhibits for a variety of civil engineering projects.
- Working with AutoCAD and ArcGIS to produce design plans and work maps for projects.
- Working with multiple disciplines and time constraints to produce designs and plans.
- Attention to detail when working with multiple project sites and large amounts of data.
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Prior work experience in design, drafting, and pipeline construction is desirable.
- Prior software experience with AutoCAD and ArcGIS required
- Prior experience with Lucity enterprise asset management software is desirable.
- Experience with Microstation, Excel, and Word is a plus
To be considered an applicant, you must go to the Careers section of our website at www.gbateam.com to submit an application and resume.