NV Employer Administrative Assistant in Las Vegas, Nevada
External Candidates: send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job # NV0416930 and job title in the subject line.
A high school diploma or GED with over three years of experience similar to the key responsibilities listed below.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to plan workload and see that services are conducted in a timely manner, occasionally under limited time constraints.
Ability to exercise initiative and judgment and make decisions within the scope of assigned responsibilities.
Ability to relate professionally to and collaborate with individuals in a multicultural environment.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for data entry, all tasks at the front desk and all clerical support to assist the resettlement, job development and administrative staff.
1. Open new case files, with all the documents received and all forms specified by the grant.
2. Save all Assurances, Bios, medical documents in the shared file and print the documents to be placed in the client file
3. Submit the time sensitive assured case documents to headquarters
4. Print Arrival Notices and post them on the Arrival Calendar
5. Enter all client data into RUSA, the ACC database
6. Manage, update and maintain the shared file in the ACC server
7. Enter EAD's and SS Card numbers on the shared file and RUSA then submit to Case Managers for distribution to clients. Place copies on client file.
8. Enter donations (incoming and outgoing) in RUSA. Place printout of outgoing donations in client file.
9. Provide all services at the front desk, direct clients to appropriate staff, answer all incoming calls and forward to staff members.
10. Perform general clerical duties, including copying, faxing, word processing, filing client and administrative files in their proper file cabinet.
11. Maintain good working relationships with partner agency staff.
12. Be flexible and responsive to agency and/ or client needs.
13. Participate in ACC organization-wide activities
14. Perform other duties as assigned.