Club Fortune Casino Player's Club Representative in Henderson, Nevada
Player's Club Representative
Employer conducts pre-employment background and drug testing.
Minimum age 21 due to working environment.
Minimum 6 months previous player's club experience is preferred.
Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner.
Possess excellent customer relations and communication skills.
Be able to get along with coworkers and work as a team.
Present a well groomed appearance.
Should posses basic math and computer skills.
Responsible for providing friendly, excellent service to every customer who visits the Players Reward Center and throughout the property. Assist guests with all inquiries; handle all transactions, redemptions and play ratings accurately.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet and welcome all guests in a pleasant and professional manner, including on the casino floor as scheduled.
- Provide timely service in a friendly and courteous manner. Be able to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Constantly look for service opportunities.
- Respond to and resolve guest complaints when able.
- Answer guest questions and be knowledgeable about property events and attractions.
- Maintain accurate records for all guests, accounts, promotions, drawings, etc. and be able to efficiently communicate same.
- Participate and assist with events and promotions as needed.
- Promote and enroll guests in CFC's rewards program.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
- Must adhere to uniform requirements.
- Protect the integrity of the company by identifying and properly serving guests in accordance with all governing regulations, including gaming, health and alcohol awareness.
- Perform other duties as assigned.