Kaeser Compressors, Inc. Contract Specialist in Fredericksburg, Virginia
Kaeser Compressors, Inc., located in Fredericksburg, VA is seeking an individual who has worked in an industrial or manufacturing environment to fill the supporting position of Contract Specialist in the Contract Management Department.
Kaeser is one of the largest and most successful suppliers of air systems, with over 5,000 employees worldwide. Our primary goal is providing exceptional customer service coupled with innovative products and progressive system solutions. Kaeser offers quality compressed air systems, comprehensive consulting services, and outstanding after sales support. We specialize in evaluating each customer’s application and providing the most efficient and effective air system solution. To learn more about Kaeser, visit our website at www.kaeser.com.
090-17 Contract Specialist - Fredericksburg, VA
The selected candidate will be administratively responsible for:
- Completing supplier questionnaires and forms and suppling customers with required insurance certificates.
- Reviewing and editing legal documents including customer purchase orders, terms and conditions, sales and service contracts.
- Negotiating and coming to agreement with customer/vendors with edits made to purchase orders, terms and conditions, and sales and service contracts.
- Assisting with the maintenance of required data for Kaeser's participation in ISNetworld, Browz and PICS databases, and other 3rd party administrator networks for Environmental, Health and Safety requirements.
The successful candidate’s background will include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, AA or BA degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in negotiating and/or review of legal documents.
- Expert verbal and written English proficiency
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Regular physical attendance at the worksite
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including Profit Sharing and 401k) Plan.
Kaeser is one of the largest and most successful suppliers of air systems, with over 5,000 employees worldwide. Our primary goal is providing exceptional customer service coupled with innovative products and progressive system solutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.