Dell Manager 2, Order Mgmt in Draper, Utah
Manager 2, Order Management
Utilizing a variety of well-developed management, organizational and project management skills, incumbent is responsible for managing a group of Area Sales Process Managers for a specific multi-geography or territory. Uses sound judgment, in the application of general business principles and demonstrates initiative in carrying out assigned duties. Able to motivate team to achieve short-term and long-term goals. Achieves a high degree of familiarity with and in-depth knowledge of field/headquarters policies and procedures.
-Manage, train mentor and develop Area Sales Process Managers and District Sales Process Coordinators.
- Recruit, interview and hire Area sales processing staff. Complete job performance reviews and development plans.
- Evaluate and manage disciplinary action in collaboration with Sr. Sales Process Management and HR Operations.
- Standardize, consolidate, reconcile and analyze weekly and monthly sales forecast, booking and revenue reports for Divisional Sales Manager. Validate accuracy of information.
- Maintain and reconcile Divisional headcount summary with corporate systems.
- Act as corporate liaison with Business Manager, NA Sales Process Mgr and HR to identify and communicate all policies and procedures.
- Manage, maintain and approve all Divisional expenses and identify expense reduction, process improvements and efficiencies.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
- Ability to multi-task.
- Analytical ability.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Sense of urgency.
- Understanding of key sales and management reporting tools
- Leadership Skills.
Administrative Services & Operations
100 - EMC CORPORATE
TN - Nashville, UT - Draper, UT - Ogden, UT - Park City, UT - Pleasant Grove, UT - Roy, UT - Salt Lake City