Ricoh Americas Corporation Copy Center / Mailroom Representative - Floater in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Supports the daily operations of one or more customer locations including any or all of the following: copy production and finish work, operation of a mail center, maintaining billing logs and reports.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists new MS site implementation.
- Assists Site Manager or Supervisor in offering suggestions for improvement. May include new suggestions or suggestions to existing processes or procedures.
- Assists in the training of new and existing employees.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and up to date Site Procedure Guides, Forms and Logs, and other Site Branding as directed by Site Manager or Supervisor.
- Collects data for the completion of the Monthly Management Report as directed by the Site Manager or Site Supervisor.
- Orders paper, toner and other supplies as directed by Site Manager or Supervisor.
- In the absence of onsite personnel, may perform any of, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Processes all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Performs other mailroom functions, such as mail fulfillment, which includes sorting, filing, packaging, and processing shipments for delivery to multiple locations.
- Filing and labeling of documents and other materials for storage and retrieval.
- Shipping and Receiving, including the movement of boxes and or equipment.
- Provides Courier Service for the pickup and delivery of mail and copy jobs, on campus and offsite.
- Assists in the Copy Center and performs all functions required for the delivery and completion of all copy requests. May include the usage of binding, folders, laminators, etc.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on all equipment used within the RICOH Center.
- Assists in the coordinating of work assignments to meet specific deadlines and service deliverables.
- Manage all aspects of the RICOH Center in the absence of the Site Manager or Supervisor.
- Directs or leads the Daily Huddle in the absence of the Site Manager or Supervisor. For one person sites, attend the Daily huddle via conference call.
- Performs Front Desk Receptionist duties.
- Performs other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma plus 6-12 months of related work experience.
- Requires valid, violation-free driver's license along with reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH policy.
- Requires experience in use & operation of shrink-wrap, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, electric stapler, scales, collators & related equipment.
- Requires experience with postage meter and equipment.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.