SAP Development Architect Job in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 149144
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T4PF
Recruiter Name: Swathi S Shetty
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
ABOUT SAP CONNECTED HEALTH
SAP Health is a fast growth end-to-end business unit within SAP’s P&I board area. It is SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives. This is our enduring cause. The Connected Health vision is to help improve patient outcomes while reducing costs by connecting stakeholders and data silos in healthcare.
Healthcare IT is a $40B large market in the US alone. We are helping our pharma, medical research, healthcare provider, health insurance customers and even patients by integrating (1) clinical, (2) genomic, (3) research, (4) payer and (5) medical device data and by providing applications and services. Our cloud based SAP Connected Health platform will enable the participants in the network to share and consume anonymized data and build significantly enhanced applications and value-add services on top of the integrated data set.
The core principle of the Connected Health culture is OPEN:
We are driven by our passion to fundamentally change healthcare through technology. Our people are bold risk takers, who thrive in a fast paced environment and take risks to be innovative. Our leadership team is transparent and focused on the vision. They build trust by being authentic and delivering on their commitments.
We are setting up a team of 20 people in 2017 developing the solution in a start-up like. Thus, our work is characterized by taking end to end responsibility for our customers’ success, relentlessly tracking the usage of our software to adopt it to users’ needs, out of the box thinking as well as quick decisions and a pragmatic working style.
Contribute to architecture of the new Patient Management Solution. As part of a central architecture team, contributes to the aligned and consistent architecture strategy and/or target architecture of product, product families, or specific cross product architecture subjects (e.g. user interface strategy, platform strategy).
Enabling existing technology components for the Cloud is a major challenge, which includes the redesign
of the existing components without breaking its stability and proven stability.
Key Expectations & Tasks:
• Evaluates architecture risks and estimates efforts for business cases or backlog items and prepares management decisions on these topics
• Translates business and product requirements into technical requirements, models, and software architecture.
• Collects and documents requirements and constraints with high impact on architecture as basis for architectural decisions. Responsible for defining product architecture together with implementation team(s), drives alignment of architecture concepts, and ensures documentation in architecture concept document(s).
• Aligns architecture with stakeholders regarding architectural or technical dependencies.
• Supports and advises product owners by ensuring technical and architectural feasibility, readiness, and compliance.
• Monitors implementation of architecture concepts together with implementation teams.
• Implements software parts, typically related to infrastructure or architecture.
• Proposes improvements and innovations for implementing a product and in development processes and methodologies.
Education and Qualification / Skills and Competencies
• Education: BE /B tech /MS/ M tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, comparable education or job experience.
• Established role of a Technical Architect, with a strong technical background and competencies, and a track record of individual technical accomplishments
• Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles, Design Patterns, and Software Architecture
• Expertise in building scalable Applications using S/4 HANA Cloud, SAP Cloud Platform
• ABAP development experience, SAPUI5, Fiori development, enterprise
• JAVA / Node.js development experience will be a plus
• with good communication skills, and fluency in spoken and written English
• Ability to network across the organization, and exhibit the desire to learn, innovate and explore & lead topics
10 years of professional experience in software development and out of that 7 years of Architectural experience.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.