Aaron's Inc Analyst - Omni Channel in Atlanta, Georgia
Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader with continued growth. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally, and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you will share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
Interested in becoming an Analyst – Omni Channel? As an Analyst – Omni Channel, you utilize data to provide insights into why customers choose to buy at Aarons.com. The incumbent will drive margin by providing visibility into ecommerce data.
Come see why the difference is personal at Aaron’s, connect with us today!
• Lead the development of digital data definitions and analytics from both internal and third party systems, and offer recommendations for improvement
• Apply machine learning and data mining techniques to extract actionable insight from large-scale, high-dimensional data
• Compile data from disparate data sources leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data to build holistic views of customer site experience
• Manage, monitor and report on our online consumer experience to identify actionable insight for revenue, improve customer experience and guest engagement
• Work with large data sets, pulling performance numbers and identifying variance to expectations
• Define the KPIs, conversion events, measurement methodology, and establish success criteria and/or benchmarks of campaign performance
• Integrate brand and media performance analysis and insights across paid media, websites, social media, and display
• Prepare mid-campaign, post-campaign and cross-channel digital reporting
• Develop and implement an internal media analytics system that is the source of truth, holding internal and external partners accountable to precision execution and reporting
• Gather and define requirements for the system, and drive for automation of reports, dashboards, and scorecards
• Lead ongoing agile optimization sprints to create and execute rigorous tests to continuously improve performance and understand the drivers of impact
• Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Engineering, Business Analytics, Data Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 3+ year experience in digital / marketing analytics
• Proficiency in SQL and working with relational databases
• Proficiency in R
• A passion for all things digital, familiarity with current digital landscape, capabilities, awareness of emerging digital concepts and platforms
• Excellent multi-tasking, project management, and prioritization skills
• Ability to build out quality presentations
• Embrace new ways of working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that is constantly evolving
• Possess strong communication and presentation skills and be confident in working with cross-functional teams
• Understand how consumer insights drive the development of effective marketing programs and campaigns
• Communication – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive and accurately interpret ideas, information and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. This includes the ability to describe or explain complex processes and issues in a concise manner
At Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
• Ongoing training and development
• Medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Life insurance
• Disability benefits
• Employee Purchase Discounts
A drug screen and criminal background investigation are required before beginning employment at Aaron’s. A job performance reference check is also required.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer