Belcan Quality Control Inspector I in Anaheim, California
Quality Control Inspector I
Job Number: 220664
Description: A Quality Inspector job in Anaheim is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for final inspection of raw materials and machined parts for conformance to specifications. To be considered for this role, you will have at minimum two years' experience performing quality inspections and reading blueprints and engineering drawings for mechanical parts with extensive knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T). This is a contract-to-hire opportunity to support an immediate need for an Aerospace company.
Quality Inspector Job Duties:
• Inspect product for conformance to specifications and document results accordingly
• Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to blueprints, engineering drawings and
specifications, utilizing instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, micrometers, and other
mechanical and electrical test equipment
• Perform work in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
• Minimum of two years' experience performing inspection in quality within the Aerospace industry
• Experience utilizing inspection tools and test equipment
• Ability to read blueprints and Engineering drawings and extensive knowledge of Geometric
Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) per ANSI Y 14.5
If you are interested in this Quality Inspector job in Anaheim, CA please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Anaheim , CA
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: High School Diploma
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart